Dreaming Throwback Shiners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreaming Throwback Shiners

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Oc, Li tactics. For rushers

Go down 
+3
inf3cti0n
Reposhizz
Gustavo500
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gustavo500

Gustavo500

Oc, Li tactics. For rushers Empty
PostSubject: Oc, Li tactics. For rushers   Oc, Li tactics. For rushers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:43 pm

2 assults, both have to be decent at the Class. 1 Lance or Recon preffered Lance. The lance dosent have too be good at lanceing he has too be a good Flag Carrier/ Flagger or Poker.
the assutls go first while the lance covers from the back. both assults rush and use quick tactics. like flashing and alot of nades. the lance rushes to get the flag and captures. should take about 30 secs or less. if done right.
Back to top Go down
Reposhizz

PostSubject: Re: Oc, Li tactics. For rushers   Oc, Li tactics. For rushers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:09 pm

I guess this is a good idea. Even though lancer is quicker this would work better as a recon. Because the person can sneak around any enemies that may get passed the assualts.
Back to top Go down
inf3cti0n

PostSubject: Re: Oc, Li tactics. For rushers   Oc, Li tactics. For rushers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:42 am

i like this idea
Back to top Go down
Reshiram

Reshiram

PostSubject: Re: Oc, Li tactics. For rushers   Oc, Li tactics. For rushers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:24 am

Reposhizz wrote:
I guess this is a good idea. Even though lancer is quicker this would work better as a recon. Because the person can sneak around any enemies that may get passed the assualts.

I wouldn't agree with you. Remember - its LI , LI has some lag issue with recon atm. Its better to be lancer cause you can shoot the hevs and do mass damage. Recon can be fast and all that but it will lag.. Trust me. The invisibility ON and OFF makes the lag for recon..
Other than that , like your idea
Back to top Go down
Reposhizz

PostSubject: Re: Oc, Li tactics. For rushers   Oc, Li tactics. For rushers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Reshiram wrote:
Reposhizz wrote:

I wouldn't agree with you. Remember - its LI , LI has some lag issue with recon atm. Its better to be lancer cause you can shoot the hevs and do mass damage. Recon can be fast and all that but it will lag.. Trust me. The invisibility ON and OFF makes the lag for recon..

True that. But most clans at the beggining almost always have Recons at first and in Li there are a lot of spots for recons to hide. And they can pop out and easily kill the Lancer. It's pretty easy for some people (I am a prettty good lancer) to kill the con as lancer. But the chances of making it to the flag on the first trip (even with Assault leads) it is unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk

Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: Oc, Li tactics. For rushers   Oc, Li tactics. For rushers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:31 pm

Reposhizz wrote:
Reshiram wrote:
Reposhizz wrote:

True that. But most clans at the beggining almost always have Recons at first and in Li there are a lot of spots for recons to hide. And they can pop out and easily kill the Lancer. It's pretty easy for some people (I am a prettty good lancer) to kill the con as lancer. But the chances of making it to the flag on the first trip (even with Assault leads) it is unlikely.

Thats what ive been saying but people dont listen to me.
When you rush with recon and expect to take out the whole team and come back with the flag, its just not gonna happen. It would happen if the recon had more health but his armor is just too weak. I prefer the assault mainly because i can kill the recons easier by spamming Smile
Back to top Go down
XxIMAxX

PostSubject: Re: Oc, Li tactics. For rushers   Oc, Li tactics. For rushers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:34 am

How bout, a good con goes first ahead of the sult, so he can pick up and other cons, while the sult trails behind so that he wouldn't get hurt on the way to the flag, so when the lance comes from behing he wouldn't have to worry about any cons sneak attacking him? thats when the sult uses the flashes at the base behind the wall so they are blind as soon as they spawn not seeing the lance run off? i can use feed back though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Skyisover

Skyisover

PostSubject: Re: Oc, Li tactics. For rushers   Oc, Li tactics. For rushers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:15 am

Personally I think 2 cons 1 assault would work best, the cons kill the enemy while the assault kills anything the cons have missed, once they are at the base a con makes a bee line for the flag while the assa throw flashbangs so the enemy can't see, the con will then make his way out of the base and the other con will move into the base to kill the enemy's while they are blind and the assa will support the con at the enterance of the base so that no enemy's can get past
Back to top Go down
XxIMAxX

PostSubject: Re: Oc, Li tactics. For rushers   Oc, Li tactics. For rushers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:25 am

lol Ooorrrr you can just do the old 1 hev, 1 maul and 1 con. xD the hev goes first and uses its melee to take out all the cons, cause theres always cons at those maps, no matter what. then as soon as the hev gets to there base you use the maul to block there exit so they can't leave the base, and then with the hev meleeing at there base the con goes in and takes the flag while the hev is still there and runs through the clays where the enemy cannot follow unless commiting suicide in which the hev won't even let them get that far. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oc, Li tactics. For rushers   Oc, Li tactics. For rushers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oc, Li tactics. For rushers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dreaming Throwback Shiners :: Pawn Tactics :: TechNiques - Guides - Clan Strategies-
Jump to: