Dreaming Throwback Shiners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreaming Throwback Shiners

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Quick Tips for Clan Warring

Go down 
+3
Lzb
Convict
Psych0tic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Psych0tic
Admin
Admin

Quick Tips for Clan Warring Empty
PostSubject: Quick Tips for Clan Warring   Quick Tips for Clan Warring Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Here is a list of quick tips when clan warring
I didn't put much time in this.
- Only have one lancer on a DM or Koth match
- Go Heavy / guard only when the other team does it or you where commanded to
- in a CTF match if your teamates are all going the same way go to the opposite way to catch hiding cons.
- If you keep dieing from people who tele than hold your knife and swing so you both die
- Never go for people who are a height above you. You would easily die
- Always Keep a distance between your team mates so you both don't die by a single shot.
- If the other team heavy's with 2 recon's than have 2 heavys to fight back and kill everyone and one recon to hide and cap the flag
- If you are delaying your knifing than what you need to do is change the area your going
- Never go in front of an assault, heavy, or support when your a recon. It's very affective on you
- If your facing the flag carrier never go in front or else the best thing you can do is hold your knife and swing when he's near you. (This is for recon )
- If you are a mauler than try to use only one clay at a time. That way you don't have to waste clays or create open areas.
- if you are mauler try to stay in small places, don't go onto open wided areas. That you have a higher chance of critical hitting someone
- If you are dealing with a spawn killer, when spawning hold your knife and swing whenever you can to kill. This way you could easily kill the spawn killer or die with the spawn killer.

Note: I will update this thread and add more whenever I can
Back to top Go down
Convict
Convict

PostSubject: Nice   Quick Tips for Clan Warring Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Nice guide. Great advice.
Back to top Go down
Lzb

Lzb

PostSubject: Re: Quick Tips for Clan Warring   Quick Tips for Clan Warring Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Waiiit hold up I got one.

In the first spawn of a CTF match, get 1 hev, 1 gaurd, and 1 con.

Use those fats to blast your way in to the flag.

It's what Liquid did to me one time <.< Not fun, only he used 2 hevs. Even worse.
Back to top Go down
Psych0tic
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Tips for Clan Warring   Quick Tips for Clan Warring Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:06 pm

Lzb wrote:
Waiiit hold up I got one.

In the first spawn of a CTF match, get 1 hev, 1 gaurd, and 1 con.

Use those fats to blast your way in to the flag.

It's what Liquid did to me one time <.< Not fun, only he used 2 hevs. Even worse.

That is simply worth it but if you have 2 heavy's you can easily kill their target point. You have one assault and one heavy.
The assault basically flashes the heavy and the heavy will point their secondary gun at the other heavy.
The assault from that point will nade the heavys while the heavy is shooting.
Your third team mate should be alive from that point or you will be doomed.
Back to top Go down
Daxter5

PostSubject: Re: Quick Tips for Clan Warring   Quick Tips for Clan Warring Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Nice tips! Smile
Back to top Go down
innoob

PostSubject: Re: Quick Tips for Clan Warring   Quick Tips for Clan Warring Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:12 pm

nice this should help...
Back to top Go down
Atomsk

Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: Quick Tips for Clan Warring   Quick Tips for Clan Warring Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:21 pm

We could use help from some pros.
Back to top Go down
Reposhizz

PostSubject: Re: Quick Tips for Clan Warring   Quick Tips for Clan Warring Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:04 pm

DON'T be afraid to gun as a Recon! #1 tip from me. Even though you may be called a gunning newb you are prolly winning if used right so be called w/e.
Quick arguements are "You're calling me a noob for using my primary weapon?"
Tip #2: Use angles! If your any kind of class you can stick you gun around a box that will conver everything but you're bullets. It's just like being uphill you hit them but they can't hit you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Tips for Clan Warring   Quick Tips for Clan Warring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick Tips for Clan Warring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dreaming Throwback Shiners :: Pawn Tactics :: TechNiques - Guides - Clan Strategies-
Jump to: